There are several recipes for a mask with activated charcoal and various additives. How to cook and use these black facial masks, read on.
Most often for the preparation of home-made black masks use gelatin and activated charcoal
Mask-film with gelatin
In its composition – pharmacy activated charcoal, milk, and gelatin. Gelatin and milk are taken in the same amount, one tablespoon.
It is necessary to mix gelatin, milk and crushed coal into fine powder. Then the mass is heated in the microwave for about 10 seconds or in a water bath until the gelatin is dissolved, applied to the prepared skin, leave it to freeze.
From coal and water
Three tablets of coal grind to a powder, mix approximately with a tablespoon of water. The mass is applied to the skin and allowed to dry, then rinsed off.
Coal and clay
It will take a tablespoon of suitable cosmetic clay (best suited are blue or black), two tablets of coal. Coal finely chopped, mixed with clay and add water to the density of the cream. The mask is applied to the face and left for 15 minutes.
Another popular recipe for a black mask – with a blue clay
From coal and two kinds of clay with essential oil
Here you need white and green clay, coal, rose petals and geranium or lavender oil. Before use, you need to make sure that the oil is not allergic. In addition, we recommend you to check activated charcoal reviews here http://heavenbeautycalamvale.com before use.
Each type of clay should be taken in half a tablespoon, mixed with a tablespoon of crushed coal. Then pour a tablespoon of finely chopped pink petals, three drops of one of the oils. The mixture is diluted with water until the cream is thick and applied to the skin for 15 minutes.
Before using a black face mask, it is recommended to do an allergy test, especially for people with sensitive skin.
To check a small amount of the product must be smeared on the wrist or behind the ear. If a few hours have not appeared unpleasant sensations, such as itching, irritation, redness, then the mask can be safely applied.
Masks of black clay
For these masks, cosmetic black clay is used. Recipes:
- The simplest is clay with water. 20 grams of clay, 20 ml (4 teaspoons) of water. Pour clay with water, stir, spread over the skin of the face, leave for 15-20 minutes. If it dries, you can wet it from a spray gun or a wet swab, but the mask should not flow.
- With egg and olive oil. Half a cup of water, 15 ml of olive oil, one egg is needed for half a glass of clay. Apply the formulation to the skin and allow to dry, then wash off.
- Against greasy shine. For half a glass of clay, take half the lemon juice, half a cup of broth marigolds or turns. Apply and allow to dry, then wash off.
The simplest version of a mud black mask is a powder of curative mud + warm water
Masks from medicinal mud
Popular and effective mixtures:
- The simplest mask – add to 2 tablespoons. a powder of a mud warm water before achievement of a density of sour cream.
- With sea buckthorn oil. Take a teaspoon of a powder of dirt, a teaspoon of dry chemist’s chamomile, add as much warm sea-buckthorn oil.
- With milk. It is prepared similarly to the first recipe, but instead of water, heated milk is used. Keep reading http://www.heavenbeautycalamvale.com/types-facial-skin-fading-skin/
Be the first to comment on "How to Make a Black Mask at Home"