During the winter, there are a number of precautions that we can take to prevent the flu and seasonal ailments.
It is important to remember to never hold the high heat, especially not good for children. The ideal temperature is around 21°-23°. High temperatures are likely to dehydrate the respiratory tract, facilitating the proliferation of germs and bacteria. The Onion clothing is ideal for both adults and children, who tend to move, play, and run. They find it much more risky an overly warm or cold. For this reason it is by far preferable to a walk in the open air, covering well, that close in a shopping center, crowded and full of bacteria.
More reviews on http://headinformation.com/
Healthy eating is also the first precaution to be taken to strengthen our immune system. It is important to choose fresh vegetables, excellent quality and avoid as much as possible “ready meals.” Breakfast is the most important meal: juice, coffee, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, bread and jam will help you start the day with the right amount of energy.
It is good to remember that the immune system suffer a sudden drop in high stress situations. It is important to rest well: take care of your body, take time at the end of the day to rest and find some’ inner peace. Once out of work or finished the housework, take time to do something that makes you feel good: turn off your cell phone, take a nice hot bath, read a book or watch a good movie. Before going to bed, it can also be useful to prepare an herbal tea made from honey and Echinacea, ideal to prevent seasonal flu.
Spices like turmeric and ginger are perfect for detoxifying the liver and for their anti-inflammatory properties. Against colds and sore throats, prepares a tea by boiling two cups of hot water to add fresh ginger slices, lemon and a tablespoon of honey.
When we choose natural remedies, it is still good practice to inquire from your doctor and pharmacist, especially if to be sick is children, pregnant women or people with chronic diseases.
You may also like to read another article on Srewang: What to eat to avoid the typical autumn fatigue?
In the case of children, to treat colds you should always keep your nose clean: the thermal water sulfurous natural treasure, if used several times a day, is very effective to release the mucus from the nose and give immediate relief. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, the thermal water has a stimulating effect and normalizing for the functioning of the nasal mucous membranes and can be used daily and not only in case of colds.
Other tips to cure the ills in the smallest:
- Give drink to the child frequently to avoid dehydration;
- Do sleep with the head slightly elevated, to allow better breathing;
- Use a humidifier to prevent the room air is not too dry;
- Do not administer antibiotics without the pediatrician’s consent;
- Any parent knows how difficult it is to measure the fever in children, especially in children. For this reason it may be useful to an infrared digital thermometer allows rapid measurement at a distance from the front without the need for contact. This measurement is more reliable than tympanic thermometry and better tolerated than rectal, recommended in case of irritation and redness. It can also be used to detect the temperature of the environment and the bath.
- Try to keep your child away from people cooled and wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Only this step alone can greatly reduce the risk of transmission of infectious agents.
Be the first to comment on "Prevent and cure the illness of the season"