It is really important to include in our breakfast smoothies high in protein. On the one hand, we will keep appetite in check during the morning; the other will get the necessary energy to start the day.
Did you know, for example, that the habit of not have breakfast because, in the long run, an increase in weight?
That’s right. The metabolism becomes slower and get to the first meal of the day with more anxiety, why we eat more. Start your day with a breakfast rich in protein also is good for health.
Today we invite you to try 4 delicious smoothies that will help you adjust your weight and get the nutrients essential to address the early hours of the day with more vitality.
Do not miss them!
1. Spirulina smoothie
This is one of the richest protein shakes are ideal to recover energy. If you are going through a time when stress and anxiety are weakening your immune system, it is good that you include this in your smoothie breakfast, twice a week.
You will get the following nutrients:
- Essential fatty acids
- Vitamins (A, B, E and H)
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina powder (5 g)
- A glass of oat milk (200 ml)
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut powder (5 g)
- Half green apple
- Pour the oat milk in a blender and add half apple green skinned, spirulina and hazelnut powder.
- You get a homogeneous mixture and, if desired, you include in your breakfast even 2 eggs. Delicious!
2. Smoothie of banana, strawberries and walnuts
It is one of smoothies easier to prepare. It has many vitamins, antioxidants and minerals particularly suited to start the day and fight fatigue.
Keep in mind that these natural drinks are suitable for the morning because they are digested better and bring us the energy needed to reduce the headaches and improve concentration.
- 1 banana mature
- 1 glass of milk, cow or vegetable (200 ml)
- 5 strawberries
- 5 nuts
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- Start by cleaning good strawberries and cut them in half. Next, add in the blender milk, bananas, strawberries into pieces, walnuts and a tablespoon of honey.
- Blend thoroughly.
The flavor is sensational. Drink this smoothie freshly made, and serve it at breakfast with a slice of rye bread with a little ‘of olive oil. You will instantly feel better.
3. Smoothie rich in protein with coffee
If you cannot start the day without a cup of coffee, here’s an option delicious, to prepare a cappuccino rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins. You will love it!
- 1 cup of coffee (100 ml)
- 1 cup vegetable milk of almonds or hazelnuts (100 ml)
- ½ tablespoon cocoa protein (2 grams)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder (3 g)
- 2 ice cubes
- Sweetener (to your liking)
- First of all, you should know that you can find the proteins cocoa pharmacy or herbal medicine. They have a high energy value and, moreover, are indicated for the whole family.
- In this case, you will need to prepare a delicious cappuccino. Once you have prepared the coffee, pour it into the blender along with the milk and vegetable protein cocoa.
- Also add the cinnamon, the ice cubes and the sweetener. Blend well, so that the ice and all the components being mixed well.
A refreshing drink that will help to activate the mind.
4. Smoothie rich in protein made from cranberries
You can prepare this shake when you have organic blueberries. In any case, you can replace the blueberries with strawberries.
A mix of antioxidants, proteins and minerals that help you feel satiated each morning. Take note!
- 3 tablespoons strawberry gelatin (20 g)
- 150 ml of milk of almonds
- 20 grams of cranberries
- 1 kiwi
- Honey (optional).
- In this great smoothie rich in protein you include a bit of strawberry jelly. When frullerete, will mix well with the other ingredients, and you can benefit from all of its properties.
- Pour the milk into the blender almonds, blueberries, kiwi and strawberry jelly. Get a drink homogeneous, you can sweeten it with a little honey. The flavor itself already is pretty sweet, as long as the fruit is ripe.
To complete this breakfast, accompanied the smoothie with a slice of bread with ham and a few leaves of arugula. In this way, you fight fatigue and arrive quiet at lunchtime.
With which of these protein-rich smoothies you decide to start your day?
Be the first to comment on "4 Smoothies high in protein to start the day"