Over and beyond the clothing or style, it is certain that you will never have a perfect look if you have a dark neck, i.e. with a different skin tone from the rest of the body. And it is natural that this area of the body is not always easy to clean thoroughly.
However, with this article, the grandmother comes to your rescue, sharing some natural remedies and recommendations to make this the perfect body.
Maybe it could be a bit ‘expensive, but you will notice the difference in a flash, then you should follow these recommendations.
- Rub your neck with milk, because it is an excellent cleanser.
- Then exfoliate the skin of the neck with a soft scrub: Mix olive oil with sugar and rub your neck gently (you can also use lemon juice as it is an excellent whitening).
- After you scrub, wash the neck with water and put the natural moisturizer.
- Do not forget to use the same cream on the face, in order to prevent pigmentation.
- Try not to go out after the application of lemon juice, if not properly protected, because it could have negative effects on your skin.
Remedies with lemon
As you know, the lemon has many properties, including that of acting as a natural bleaching due to its citric acid content. To get rid of dark neck with lemon can put two different remedies in practice.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 ml)
- 1 teaspoon rose water (5 ml)
The first thing to do is mix the lemon juice and rose water. Apply this mixture gently on the dark neck, before going to bed at night and after performing cleaning and exfoliation. Let sit overnight and in the morning, rinse with water. To note the differences you need to repeat the treatment for a month. After this time, you will find that the skin of the neck will be much clearer. To make this easier, prepare the mixture for several days.
There is also a second remedy for dark neck, simply with a lemon. Take note.
- The juice of a fresh lemon
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- A cotton swab
Mix well the lemon juice with turmeric and apply this mixture on the neck area with the help of cotton ball. Let stand 10 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with water.
You may also like to read another article on Srewang: Natural treatment for sprained wrist
Remedies with oatmeal
An oatmeal homemade mask can be a great ally against the dark neck. And this ingredient can also be used as an excellent exfoliating. Also, if mixed with other products may be ideal for lightening the color of the skin.
- Tomato pulp
Mix oats with chopped tomatoes until they get a more or less homogeneous paste. You will have to apply this mixture on the neck, insisting on dark areas. Let sit for about 15 minutes, then pour the neck and massage in circular motions, to help remove dead skin cells. Let this natural exfoliating oatmeal act for about 5 minutes and remove it with water. Finally, apply the moisturizer on your neck and massage until completely absorbed. It will be more than enough.
Remedies with baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate (10 g)
For starters, you need to mix all the ingredients in a plastic container until you get a smooth cream. Apply this mixture on the dark neck and let it sit for about 20 minutes. Then all you have to do is rinse thoroughly with cold water. You will have a great exfoliate that will allow you to make the skin of the neck in the same color of the face in a simple and homemade ingredients.
More on: http://bancheap.com/
Be the first to comment on "Remedies against the dark neck"