Maximizing cardiovascular activities
When we talk about cardio or aerobic exercise, we are referring to that increase our heart rate, that is, when we feel that our heart has much more rapid heartbeat, so we breathe, there is a greater agitation and perspire more.
The biggest benefit of this activity is to promote better health for our body, primarily the heart and lungs. In addition to helping to burn calories faster.
There are different cardiovascular activities can start performing as jogging, running, biking, swimming, dancing, etc.
We invite you incorporate into your routine this kind of exercise along with you to meet some hints and tips to make the most out it serves this type of activity.
Make blocks sprint or acceleration effort
As you do your cardio at a steady pace, you can sprint, i.e. incorporate a little block of time when you accelerate your pace or speed to return to where you were. This action will help you improve your endurance and increase the process of burning calories. The sprint is a great choice for making cardio if you like biking, running or jogging.
It incorporates the use of arms
The main part of the body that we use to do this type of exercise are the legs, which is why we invite you to incorporate the use of your arms, as an example may be if you go to the gym, on the treadmill, elliptical, moving arms the pace of your legs, something similar is when jogging and jogging, waving his arms back and forth.
5 more minutes
The idea when we perform cardio routines is that we have 30 to 40 minutes to be at least 3 times a week. If you are motivated and want to keep burning those extra calories, stretch out your routine for 5 or 10 minutes and see the results of this effort.
Make different types of cardio workouts during the week
Lest you get bored, for best results and avoid injury, we recommend you to go by varying the types of cardiovascular activities. We refer to if you like jogging, you go integrating doing so also bike or do a light jog. Remember realize them 3 times a week.
You may also like to read another article on Srewang: Program Based on Pilates, Abdomen and Back for Tonics
The extra mile
When performing cardiovascular exercises are burning calories as you move around the body at a certain rate. To this we can add another characteristic that serves to reinforce some muscles, this can be achieved by giving more or less inclination on the surface we move, for example if we talk about an exercise program on a treadmill. For outdoor activity could be jogging or jogging performing it in ups and downs. An example incorporating this type of extra effort are spinning classes, in which aerobic and anaerobic exercise is mixed.
Benefits of cardiovascular exercise
- It increases levels of endorphins and other brain chemicals, low emotional stress and improves mood, which is reflected in a large sense of physical, emotional and social well-being.
- Reduces cardiovascular mortality.
- Increases the reabsorption of calcium by the bones, strengthening them and reducing the risk of fractures.
- Improves cardiovascular function.
- Medium-term decreases blood pressure in hypertensive patients.
- Low levels of total cholesterol in the blood (reduces bad cholesterol and increases good).
- It reduces body fat and subcutaneous fat removed.
- It improves lung capacity, overall circulation and oxygen utilization.
- Reduces blood glucose levels in diabetics.
- Reaffirms tissues and skin (making us look and feel younger).
- Decreases circulating levels of adrenaline, a stress hormone.