Sport helps children with relationship problems and enjoy the body
Above all should be the child, within limits, in charge of choosing the sport or sports will practice. Usually, your child will want to play a sport specifically influenced by friends, the media, the surrounding environment, etc. Regular exercise promotes good physical and mental development of children.
It helps them integrate socially and acquire more about values fundamental, besides collaborating in the correct development of bones and muscles.
The benefits of sport for children
- Enter the child in society.
- It teaches you to follow rules.
- It helps to open up to others and overcome shyness.
- Slow down their excessive impulses.
- Encourage the child’s need to collaborate over individualism
- We will recognize, accept and respect someone who knows more than he exists.
- Produce a general increase of coordinated movement. 8
- . It increases your chances motor.
- Favors the growth of bones and muscles.
- You can correct any physical defects.
- Power the creation and regulation of habits.
- Develop your pleasure by movement and exercise.
- Encourages the hygiene and health.
- It teaches you to have certain responsibilities.