This training program is recommended for users who have attended at least one program based on Pilates and have learned the basic principles coordinative, postural and respiratory Method Kinesio-Pilates. During the execution of the exercises, is of fundamental importance some general principles, among which the control and coordination of movements and the maintenance of the concentration. This method requires a lot of perseverance, as well as perfect technical execution. Later we will see examples of technical execution of some basic exercises of Pilates.
Start: Sitting with legs crossed; Phase Inspiration: Stretching arms upward, keeping your thumbs together; – Phase Expiration: Bending wrists, elbows and arms circling; – Repetitions: 4, more crossing legs in the opposite way and further repeat 4 times.
Roll Down and Roll Up
- Inspiration: Preparation running in neutral position (sitting on the buttocks and legs bent in front of the chest);
- Exhalation: Back to curve;
- Inspiration: Stabilization in the Stoop;
- Exhalation: Return to the starting position;
- Repetitions: 5-6, slow down on the floor, one vertebra at a time;
- Recovery: Knees close to the chest, helping with your arms, swing left and right slowly, circling knees, clockwise then counterclockwise.
Rolling like a ball
- Inspiration: Preparation exercise: sitting position on the buttocks, knees to his chest and arms wrapped around his legs, elbows wide, and head slightly tilted toward the knees. Roll on your back backwards;
- Exhalation: Roll with the back forward, making a single movement, slow and fluid, until return to the starting position;
- Repetitions: 10 times. Perform the exercise, without bending excessively spine, svolendo exercise naturally, and avoid touching the carpet with their heads.
- Inspiration: Slowly bring your knees to your chest and arms to the stable floor;
- Exhalation: Lengthening legs and high heels (foot down);
- Inspiration: Right leg forward and left behind, movement sweet and prolonged;
- Exhalation: Left leg forward and right back, gentle movement and prolonged;
- Repeat: 7-8, foot flexion and extension then.
- Inspiration: Preparation position, position of the legs: knees bent or perpendicular to the floor, raise your head and arms off the floor;
- Exhalation: Swing arms up and down in a slow and rhythmic, 6 fluctuations;
- Inspiration: Continuation movement plus additional 5 oscillations;
- Exhalation: Rest.
- Reps: 3 breathing cycles (30 oscillations)
- Rest and other continuous 3 breaths.
- Inspiration: preparation with heels below the knees;
- Exhalation: come up with pelvis upward;
- Inspiration: I maintain the position;
- Exhalation: down one vertebra at a time on the floor;
- Repeat: 5-6 times.
Single leg stretch
- Inspiration: preparation exercise, tilt left leg;
- Exhalation: bring your right knee to your chest, stretch the left leg;
- Inspiration: stop the movement – expiratory alternating movement legs;
- Repeat 5-10 times (head and neck off the ground).
- Elongation – Inhalation: Remove a few centimeters from the floor arms, face and legs;
- Exhalation: down slowly on the floor;
- Repeat 3-4 times.
- Inspiration: preparation exercise: I raise a few centimeters from the floor, leg and opposite arm, and face;
- Exhalation: 5 oscillations;
- Inspiration: 5 oscillations;
- Repeat 5-10 times.
- Up to a sitting position on his knees.
- Inspiration: preparation exercise sitting on the buttocks;
- Exhalation: rotation to the right elbow flexing;
- Inspiration: rotation starting position;
- Repetition: 5-6 twists per side.
Spine Stretch Forward
- Inspiration: preparation exercise, stretching arms up;
- Exhalation: “dive” forward with head and arms;
- Inspiration: block the movement and stretch forward;
- Exhalation: back one vertebra at a time, in the initial position;
- Repeat 3-5 times.
- Inspiration: preparation exercise sitting on the buttocks, right leg forward and bent left behind wounded;
- Exhalation: bend of the trunk on one side;
- Inspiration: return to the starting position;
- Repetition: 4-5 times per side.
- Term exercises with final relaxation, lying on the mat, in the supine position and breathing to release any muscle tension.