By bringing vegetables and natural ingredients, these burgers are perfect for any type of diet. Among its many benefits, include its high iron intake and fiber.
The burgers are one of the most popular fast foods around the world, being a favorite for everyone due to the combination of delicious ingredients that make them quite appetizing.
However, the high rate of people with overweight and obesity for some time consumption was discouraged, as they have many calories and carbohydrates that directly affect the increase in body mass, in addition to promoting the development of various diseases.
Being aware of the dangers that exist for health by eating this meal, many people already have been removed from their diets, overcoming temptation and finding alternatives.
One of those good choices we have found is preparing healthier burgers based lentils and quinoa, which have important nutritional properties worth taking. Would you like to learn to prepare?
Lentils and quinoa burgers
Both lentils as quinoa have become popular worldwide as part of the healthiest foods that can be included in the diet.
Both are a source of fiber, vitamins and minerals that provide the body with important benefits such as:
- More energy.
- Prevention of anemia.
- Decrease in high cholesterol levels.
- Preventing constipation.
- Control sugar levels in the blood.
- Strengthening skin, hair and nails.
- Bone protection.
- Better functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Prevention of degenerative diseases.
- Important contribution of vegetable protein.
- Strengthening the immune system.
Best of all is that they are foods with very few calories, which makes them perfect for any diet. Its preparation is quite simple and the result just exquisite.
- Quinoa 5 tablespoons (50 g)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (10 g)
- ¾ cup water
- ½ medium zucchini
- 1 cup sprouted lentils (200 g)
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional) (5 ml)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (5ml)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (10 ml)
- 6 tablespoons of chickpea flour (60 g)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (2.5 g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley (5 g)
- ½ teaspoon thyme (2.5 g)
- ¼ teaspoon coriander (1.2 g)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (4.3 g)
You may also like to read another article on Srewang: Snickers Cake
- Start by washing the quinoa in a small sieve. Then pour it into a pan, previously heated, with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Quinoa Tuesta by stirring occasionally to prevent sticking and leave about 4 minutes over medium heat until it begins to brown a little.
- Stir in a cup and a half of water, up the fire and when it boils, lower it to cook another 10 minutes until the quinoa is soft and loose.
- While quinoa is cooking, mix apart flax seeds with water and put them to boil over medium heat. When it starts boiling, lower the heat and cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until a thick mixture similar to that of an egg white texture.
- Pour the quinoa into a large bowl and mix with the gel flaxseed, lentils, grated zucchini and remaining ingredients, except chickpea flour.
- Stir everything well and gradually incorporated chickpea flour while mixing the ingredients go. Add the amount necessary so that everything is with a thick consistency (will depend on the moisture of the mass).
- Then shape the burgers the size you want and take them to the freezer for about 2 hours before sauté.
- After the recommended time, heat 4 tablespoons olive oil in a pan and put the burgers without thawing. Fry them about 4 or 5 minutes per side.
Now that you have these delicious lentil burgers and quinoa, you can combine with the classic ingredients you prefer.
Some of them may be:
- Wholemeal bread.
Note that to add other ingredients calorie index rises, so must be moderate if you are trying to lead a healthy diet. Serve hot and do not hesitate to prepare them to enjoy with your family. Just you love it!