Prepare a delicious dessert immaculate cake to be served on holidays like Christmas or to finish the Sunday lunch.
To celebrate the Virgin of the Immaculate Conception, here is a delicious recipe, a cake simple and easy to do and enjoy Sunday and during the Christmas holidays.
Orange and almond cake
- 300 g flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 50 g of almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 80 g of butter
- The juice of an orange sweet
- 1 Organic Orange
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- Almonds in slats
- granulated sugar
- icing sugar
- A cake tin with zipper closure (diameter 23 cm)
- With a food processor or a blender, blend oranges, well washed and dried, chopped and without the top; blend until you get a creamy puree.
- Add the sugar, the eggs, the butter, the flour, the salt, the ground almonds, the juice of the other orange, the vanilla and mix well to mix all ingredients.
- Dissolve the yeast in a bit of milk (about two fingers), you do skim lightly and add to the mixture; stir well until it is smooth.
- Grease and flour the edge of the pan cover the bottom with parchment paper and pour in the cake batter.
- Sprinkle the slats of almonds, the granulated sugar and bake in preheated oven at 170° C.
- Cook for about 40 minutes; controlled cooking with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Let cool completely before turning out the orange and almond cake, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The more advice
If you like, to the mixture before baking, you can add the drops or dark chocolate flakes. The cake will surely be much tastier.