We value many things and giving value to a certain thing is keeping it safety at all times. There are many accidents happening in this world because people are not safety enough in their actions.
Keeping our family and property safe, the following tips can be one of the best things to do.
- To keep our homes safe from fire, never forget to check all your electrical outlets, and make sure that all the appliances that are not in use are unplugged, also make sure that all your electrical wirings are regularly checked for possible tear.
- Robbery is one of the most common crimes happens every year. To keep our homes safe from these incidents, we should keep our homes secure in the form of locks, security camera, or security personnel if can afford for one. Keeping an eye to the people around us and being vigilant on their actions are also a great way of keeping our homes and family members safe. We do not know if somebody we know so well like our domestic helpers, or close friends, or newly acquainted friends, neighbors, and more are the ones with the possibility to rob our homes.
- When out for a holiday, make sure that you have equipped your doors and windows with a strong and secure lock. Know your neighbors and make sure that you have them informed about your holiday to make them aware is something unusual will happen in your house.
- Keep some of your indoor lighting on at night. This will make prospect robbers think that somebody from your family member is still awake or if not, when you feel something unusual is happening in your home, you can easily see what is going on.
- Keep your outdoor well illuminated at night to see everything that you need to see. A motion sensitive light will also be a helpful tool as it may keep you informed if somebody is approaching or passing in your home.
- Keep your house uninviting to possible robbers. Keep all your bushes trimmed regularly to eliminate those possible hiding places of robbers.
- Keep yourself safe when out by letting your family members and friends your whereabouts and who are you with. In this way, they will know where and whom to contact is something not normal will happen.
- Keep at least one chaperon with your when meeting with someone who do not know and meet in a neutral meeting place where other people are around as well.
- Carry an extra cash with your especially when going to a place you are not familiar with. You might need it to do a phone call or hail a cab when needed.
- When dining outside, do not leave your drink unattended nor let a stranger get a drink for you. The situation can be a big chance for them to drug you that may lead to robbery or worst, into a gang rape.