We can use lemon peel and grate directly or apply it as a scrub. In both cases we leave it on all night for best results. For a long time he downplayed his feet and was not provided the necessary care to keep them in good condition.
However, for aesthetic and health issues, gradually they began to take more steps to care for your skin and prevent the development of various types of infections.
Keep them soft with a good appearance are benchmarks of good hygiene and personal care, especially when you want to wear a shoe discovered.
The downside is that many do not know how to treat them and what to do to not develop abnormalities. These causes tend to suffer discomfort as calluses, cracked heels and fungal diseases.
Fortunately, there are several natural remedies that allow us to combat all these problems to give them a better look soon. Among these we find the prodigious lemon peel, an ingredient that many have wasted without reaching to imagine its benefits.
In this space we want to tell you how to use it and what positive effects have to foot health.
Do you dare to try it?
Lemon peel treatment to improve foot health
Most people throw lemon peels away and have not the slightest idea that these hidden properties. Experts say that contain up to 10 times more vitamin C than juice, plus essential oils and powerful antioxidants.
Many of these benefits prey through its consumption, as it is believed to treat and prevent various types of diseases. However, as in this case our goal is another, let’s look at how to use it to repair damaged skin feet.
You will need
- 1 large lemon
- 1 pair of socks
- You must cut the lemon into two parts, so that each half will fit perfectly on the heels of the feet.
- Squeezes the entire lemon juice and proceeds to put the fruit on the affected areas.
- Make a slight pressure on the heel and make sure they fit perfectly so it will not fall.
- Then put tight socks and go to bed.
- Remember that it is a treatment to do before going to sleep, since shells require several hours to take effect.
What’s the score?
- After two or three nights begin to notice a significant change in the status of your feet. You will feel the most blandish calluses and cracks begin to fade.
- Total relief from these conditions will depend on the consistency with which sconces remedy.
Scrub lemon peel and Vaseline to relieve feet
The combination of lemon peel with Vaseline is another good alternative to accelerate the recovery of harnesses altering feet. Both create a natural exfoliating which facilitates the removal of dead skin and other impurities ranging causing dryness. Vaseline is one of the most recommended to hydrate the body, since natural ingredients protects the skin and keeps it moist.
You may also like to read another article on Srewang: 5 cosmetic tricks for when you’re tired or sick
You will need
- 1 tablespoon of Vaseline (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest (10 g)
- 1 dressing
- Freezes a lemon and pass it through a grater to obtain a dust out of his shell.
- Mix this ingredient with spoonful of Vaseline, until creamy.
- Rub the product in the feet and cover them with the dressing.
- Leave it overnight and rinse immediately the next morning.
What’s the score?
- Using it two or three times a week will get a softer, hydrated and protected feet.
- You can use it as part of your pedicure instead of conventional exfoliates.
Tips for better results…
For none of these tricks with lemon peel you fail, remember to use a comfortable and ventilated shoes. Most foot problems are rooted in the continued use of inappropriate shoes.
After showering and before wearing your shoes, apply a generous amount of moisturizer. If too thick calluses, dipping your feet in warm water and rub them with a pumice stone.
Finally, remember that nails also require special attention. Prevents are in humid environments and protect them against fungi.